Mad Men Marketing is looking to hire a new Account Strategist
An Account Strategist is responsible for the initiation and execution of the company’s business development strategy. He or she will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, generating new leads, learning about a potential client’s needs, educating prospects about the agency, closing sales, and taking care of the day-to-day workings of accounts - including estimating and project management.
Our ideal candidate must be self motivated - with a positive attitude, and have the desire and ability to focus on growing new and current business. The position is suited to an individual who is "sales driven" and who can utilize his or her exceptional skills to produce effective and successful results.
- Lead generation, cold calling, and getting appointments
- Develop new business relationships and grow current accounts to generate income for the company
- Present to potential clients through: direct communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls, and e-mails
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation, credentials pitch, asking questions, solution pitch, negotiation, close, and delegate further tasks to internal departments
- Self-management of time and individual responsibility for new business. Support by management and staff is available for pitches and strategies
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is current
- Effectively interact with other departments
- Establish contact with Company Directors/Marketing Managers utilizing existing or self-generated leads
- Develop and promote sound working relationships with all external customers in order to promote the company and enhance business awareness
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with agency account and creative teams
- 4 year degree from an accredited university
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities (with new and current business)
- Travel. You will be expected to spend 80% of your time out of the office in meetings.
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to use initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Capable of hands-on problem solving, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Strong communication skills in all forms, including written, oral, e-mail, telephone and presentation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capable of working independently with individual responsibility
Mad Men is a B2B and Business to Consumer marketing agency with expertise in consumer driven campaigns for all types of media.
We empower consumer driven brands. It’s simple. We take a company’s mission statement. Strip it down to its essence. Make it speak to the consumer. And sell. You take credit for the smashing results.
Since 2008, we have the advantage of being new to the market, contributing fresh ideas to a dried up industry, with a small efficient team to produce excellent results.
Mad Men headquarters is in Jacksonville, FL - In the heart of the downtown district.
Jacksonville-based Mad Men Marketing, is a privately held company servicing Jacksonville, the St. Louis area, Nashville and NYC. The company is a Full-Service marketing firm providing a variety of specialties based on client needs locally, regionally, nationally and internationally; offering interactive creative ideas, with consumer-driven branding; all incorporated through the three types of media services using our specific capabilities to get the job done. Additional information about Mad Men Marketing may be found on the Internet at www.madmenmarketinginc.com.
Tagged as account executive jobs,account management jobs,ad agency job,advertising agency jobs,advertising agency jobs in jacksonville,advertising and marketing jobs,agency hiring,florida,jobs in advertising,jobs in jacksonville,jobs in marketing,marketing jobs,marketing jobs in jacksonville,sales jobs